Exercício: Verbo to be no presente, passado e futuro

Exercício de inglês 10


Vamos praticar o verbo to be no presente, passado e futuro. Temos frases no presente, passado e futuro e devemos colocar os tempos que faltarem. Exemplo: Se a frase aparecer no presente, devemos escrevê-las no passado e futuro :



0) I was a good student.

am a good student.

will be a good student. 



1) I will be with my family.

2) My father was alone.

3) She is an excellent professional.

4) They will be in Germany.

5) We were watching the match.

6) I am an English citizen.

7) You will be at home

8) My sister was working a lot.

9) You are a good dancer.

10) He is my best friend.





Gabarito:

1) I was with my family / I am with my family


2) My father is alone / My father will be alone


3) She was an excellent professional / She will be an excellent professional


4) They are in Germany / They were in Germany


5) We are watching the match / We will be watching the match


6) I was an English citizen / I will be an English citizen


7) You were at home / You are at home


8) My sister will be working a lot / My sister is working a lot


9) You will be a good dancer / You were a good dancer


10) He will be my best friend / He was my best friend


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário