Gabarito Exercícios de Inglês

Gabaritos dos exercícios

Passe as frases em present simple para present perfect (verbos regulares)

1) I have worked every day.

2) I have cooked a lot.

3) He has played videogames.

4) She has loved her husband.

5) I have danced with my friends.

6) My cousin has traveled to Europe.

7) My cat has jumped through the window.

8) His friend has talked very much.

9) The cars have needed gasoline.

10) Those houses have looked very old.

11) I have lived in China.

12) You have helped me very much.

13) Her sister has followed me on Instagram.

14) You have always arrived late.

15)  I have listened to him many times.


Passe as frases em present simple para present perfect (verbos irregulares)

1) We have eaten chicken on weekends.

2) They have gone to the beach together.

3) The dog has drunk water.

4) You have eaten pancakes in the morning.

5) My father has kept the house clean.

6) You have broken the door.

7) That company has built my house.

8) He has bought a new car.

9) I have come back home after a week.

10) They have never done their homework.

11) We have drunk a lot of wine.

12) My brother has forgotten the keys at home.

13) I have taken my son to school.

14) The clothes has been very expensive.

15) I have writen an email to my boss.


Exercício: Passar as frases para condicional e futuro

1) I will play soccer on weekends.
I would play soccer on weekends.
2) We will study French at school.
We would study French at school.
3) They will eat coffee and bread for breakfast.
They would eat coffee and bread for breakfast.
4) I will like dancing very much.
would like dancing very much
5) My neighbor will be from Germany.
My neighbor would be from Germany.
6) Your 
will sister will play voleyball very well.
Your sister would play voleyball very well.
7) I will enjoy studying math.
would enjoy studying math.
8) My best friend will be Italian.
My best friend would be Italian.
9) I 
will love eating pizza in the restaurant.
would love eating pizza in the restaurant.
10) I will arrive home before 10 o´clock.
I would arrive home before 10 o´clock.
11) They 
will work in a factory far from home.
 They would work in a factory far from home.
12) Your brother will study downtown on Mondays.
Your brother would study downtown on Mondays.
13) He will be a straight A student.
He would be a straight A student.
14) She 
will play the guitar as a professional.
She would play the guitar as a professional.
15) My dog will eat a lot.
My dog would eat a lot.


Passar as frases em presente para o negativo


1) I don't work at the office.


2) My mom doesn't study English.


3) I don't speak four languages.


4) My dog isn't big.


5) Your brother doesn't like pizza.


6) I am not a good student.


7) I don't play football every weekend.


8) She isn't twenty years old.


9) They don't live in Italy.

10) We don't like to study a lot.


Passar as frases em passado para o negativo.


1) They didn't work in a factory.


2) I didn't play basketball last week.


3) I didn't have a dog when I was 10 years old.


4) My favorite food wasn't pizza.


5) I didn't study German for five years.


6) She didn't play with you system.


7) We weren't neighbors.


8) The dog didn't like to play.


9) My dad didn't work as a teacher.

10) You didn't have an old car.



Passar as frases em futuro para negativo


1) I am not going to play soccer tomorrow.


2) I won't go with you to the party.


3) He won't study Russian next year.


4) They aren't going to buy a car.


5) My brother won't travel to Spain.


6) I won't be home at ten.


7) Your father isn't going to help us.


8) They aren't going to the movies on Saturday.


9) It won't rain tomorrow.

10) We won't go together.



Passar as frases em presente para interrogativo


1) Is the dog playing with me?


2) Is my house big?


3) Do you play videogames every day?


4) Do they like to study Portuguese?


5) Does you cousin cook very well?


6) Does Daniel have many friends?


7) Are we are excellent students?


8) Don't you like to play soccer?


9) Does my father speak four languages?

10) Can you go to the party?


Passar as frases em pasado para interrogativo


1) Was I sleeping at home?


2) Did you have many books?


3) Did they like to eat pizza?


4) Did we study French for five years?


5) Was he the best student?


6) Did my neighbor talked very much?


7) Was the dog afraid?

8) Did she work in a shop?


9) Did they play soccer on weekends?

10) Was your sister a good student?



Passar as frases en futuro para interrogativo



1) Will I buy a new house?


2) Will my team be the champion?


3) Is he going to the beach tomorrow?


4) Will my sister come to the party?


5) Will we wait for you here?


6) Will the teacher help me?


7) Am I going to the mall tomorrow?

8) Will she call us?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário