Nivelamento Inglês: Intermedio
What's your name, and where are you from?
Answer: My name is ____. I'm from ____.
Can you tell me a little about your family?
Answer: I have ____. We usually ____.
What do you usually do on weekdays?
Answer: I usually wake up, work/study, and ____.
What do you like doing in your free time?
Answer: I enjoy ____ because ____.
What's your favorite food, and why?
Answer: My favorite food is ____ because ____.
Have you ever traveled to another country?
Answer: Yes, I have. I went to ____. / No, I haven't, but I'd like to.
What did you do last weekend?
Answer: I ____.
What are you going to do next weekend?
Answer: I'm going to ____.
What's your favorite season of the year? Why?
Answer: I like ____ because ____.
Can you describe your hometown?
Answer: It's ____.
How often do you exercise?
Answer: I exercise ____.
Do you prefer studying alone or with other people? Why?
Answer: I prefer ____ because ____.
What are you doing to improve your English?
Answer: I'm ____.
Have you ever learned another language?
Answer: Yes, I have. / No, I haven't.
What's the best movie you've seen recently?
Answer: I watched ____.
If you could visit any country, where would you go?
Answer: I'd go to ____ because ____.
What's your dream job?
Answer: I'd like to be ____ because ____.
Tell me about your current job or studies.
Answer: I work/study ____.
What's something you're really good at?
Answer: I'm good at ____.
What's something you'd like to learn in the future?
Answer: I'd like to learn ____.
How do you usually celebrate your birthday?
Answer: I usually ____.
Have you ever tried an extreme sport?
Answer: Yes, I have. / No, I haven't.
What's your favorite way to relax after a busy day?
Answer: I usually ____.
Which do you prefer: watching movies at home or at the cinema? Why?
Answer: I prefer ____ because ____.
Can you describe your best friend?
Answer: He/She is ____.
What would you do if you won one million dollars?
Answer: I'd ____.
How has technology changed your daily life?
Answer: It has ____.
What's the most interesting place you've ever visited?
Answer: It was ____ because ____.
Tell me about a challenge you've overcome.
Answer: I ____.
Would you rather live in a big city or a small town? Why?
Answer: I'd rather live in ____ because ____.
What's the most useful app on your phone?
Answer: I think ____ is the most useful because ____.
Have you ever forgotten something important? What happened?
Answer: Yes. I ____.
How do you usually make important decisions?
Answer: I usually ____.
If you could meet any famous person, who would it be?
Answer: I'd like to meet ____ because ____.
What's your opinion about online learning?
Answer: I think it's ____ because ____.
How do you think your life will be different in ten years?
Answer: I think I will ____.
What's one habit you'd like to change?
Answer: I'd like to ____.
Have you ever helped someone in a difficult situation?
Answer: Yes. I ____.
Do you think it's better to save money or spend it? Why?
Answer: I think it's better to ____ because ____.
Tell me about a book, movie, or TV series you would recommend.
Answer: I'd recommend ____ because ____.
What's more important: having a high salary or enjoying your job? Why?
Answer: I think ____ is more important because ____.
If you could change one thing about your city, what would it be?
Answer: I'd change ____.
What has been your biggest achievement so far?
Answer: My biggest achievement has been ____.
How do you deal with stress?
Answer: I usually ____.
What advice would you give to someone learning English?
Answer: I'd tell them to ____.
Do you think social media has a positive or negative effect? Why?
Answer: I think it's ____ because ____.
If you had one extra hour every day, how would you use it?
Answer: I'd ____.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of working from home?
Answer: One advantage is ____. One disadvantage is ____.
What's a goal you're working on right now?
Answer: I'm working on ____.
Why do you want to improve your English?
Answer: I want to improve my English because ____.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário