Teste de Vocabulário — Inglês A2/B1

 

Teste de Vocabulário — Inglês A2/B1

100 questões de múltipla escolha
Temas: General English + Business English
Nível: A2–B1
Instruções: escolha a alternativa que melhor completa cada frase.


Part 1 — General English — Questions 1–60

1. I usually ______ breakfast at 7:00 a.m.
A) have
B) do
C) make
D) take

2. My sister is very ______. She always helps other people.
A) lazy
B) kind
C) nervous
D) noisy

3. We need to ______ a taxi because it's raining.
A) take
B) make
C) do
D) catch

4. I can't go out tonight because I have to ______ for my exam.
A) study
B) learn
C) assist
D) know

5. He ______ his job last month.
A) lost
B) missed
C) failed
D) forgot

6. Could you ______ me your phone number?
A) say
B) tell
C) speak
D) talk

7. I don't have enough money to ______ a new computer.
A) afford
B) spend
C) pay
D) cost

8. She is very good ______ cooking.
A) in
B) on
C) at
D) for

9. We arrived ______ the airport two hours before the flight.
A) at
B) in
C) on
D) to

10. I'm looking ______ my glasses. Have you seen them?
A) at
B) for
C) after
D) on

11. I haven't seen Tom ______ Monday.
A) for
B) during
C) since
D) from

12. We stayed in London ______ three weeks.
A) since
B) during
C) for
D) from

13. Please ______ the lights before you leave.
A) turn off
B) take off
C) put off
D) get off

14. It's cold outside. You should ______ your coat.
A) put on
B) take off
C) turn on
D) look for

15. I need to ______ some money from the bank.
A) withdraw
B) borrow
C) lend
D) win

16. Can I ______ your pen for a moment?
A) lend
B) borrow
C) give
D) take from

17. If you don't understand the word, ______ it up in a dictionary.
A) look
B) see
C) watch
D) find

18. I was very ______ when I received the good news.
A) exciting
B) excited
C) boring
D) surprising

19. The movie was very ______. I really enjoyed it.
A) interested
B) interesting
C) bored
D) tired

20. I'm ______ in learning Spanish.
A) interesting
B) interested
C) exciting
D) excited

21. We missed the bus, so we had to ______ for another one.
A) wait
B) expect
C) hope
D) stay

22. Don't forget to ______ your homework before class.
A) do
B) make
C) create
D) work

23. She ______ a lot of photos during her holiday.
A) made
B) did
C) took
D) caught

24. I usually ______ shopping on Saturday morning.
A) make
B) go
C) do
D) take

25. He doesn't ______ coffee. He prefers tea.
A) drink
B) eat
C) take
D) have to

26. Could you ______ me a favor?
A) make
B) do
C) take
D) give

27. We need to ______ a decision soon.
A) make
B) do
C) take
D) create

28. I agree ______ you.
A) to
B) with
C) for
D) at

29. She apologized ______ being late.
A) about
B) of
C) for
D) with

30. I'm afraid ______ spiders.
A) from
B) of
C) about
D) at

31. He is responsible ______ organizing the event.
A) of
B) for
C) about
D) to

32. The hotel is ______ the train station.
A) near
B) nearly
C) close at
D) next

33. The opposite of "cheap" is ______.
A) expensive
B) rich
C) valuable
D) high

34. The opposite of "early" is ______.
A) slow
B) late
C) long
D) soon

35. My grandfather is 80, but he is still very ______.
A) active
B) activity
C) action
D) acted

36. I don't feel well. I think I'm ______.
A) sick
B) sickness
C) health
D) healthy

37. You should drink plenty of water to stay ______.
A) health
B) healthy
C) healthily
D) healthierly

38. I need to ______ an appointment with the dentist.
A) do
B) make
C) take
D) have

39. She has a headache, so she is going to ______ some medicine.
A) make
B) do
C) take
D) drink

40. We went to the restaurant, but we didn't ______ a table.
A) reserve
B) order
C) book
D) Both A and C

41. Could I have the ______, please?
A) bill
B) ticket
C) receipt
D) price

42. The food was excellent, but the service was very ______.
A) slow
B) slowly
C) slowest
D) slowness

43. I bought this shirt because it was on ______.
A) sale
B) selling
C) sell
D) discounting

44. How much does this jacket ______?
A) cost
B) pay
C) spend
D) price

45. I need to ______ some money because I'm going on holiday.
A) save
B) spend
C) cost
D) charge

46. We had a great ______ during our vacation.
A) time
B) weather
C) travel
D) journeying

47. The flight was ______ because of bad weather.
A) delayed
B) late
C) stopped
D) missed

48. We need to ______ a hotel room before we travel.
A) book
B) reserve to
C) order
D) take

49. Don't forget to ______ your passport.
A) bring
B) take
C) carry
D) All of the above

50. We arrived at the hotel and ______ in.
A) checked
B) entered
C) registered up
D) arrived

51. I don't know where the museum is. Let's ______ the map.
A) look at
B) look for
C) look after
D) look up

52. Turn left ______ the traffic lights.
A) in
B) at
C) on
D) to

53. The supermarket is ______ the bank and the pharmacy.
A) between
B) among
C) through
D) across

54. You can cross the road at the pedestrian ______.
A) crossing
B) passing
C) walking
D) road

55. It was raining heavily, so I got completely ______.
A) wet
B) water
C) rainy
D) washed

56. We couldn't go to the beach because it was too ______.
A) cloudy
B) cloud
C) clouds
D) clouding

57. She usually ______ up at 6:30.
A) gets
B) stands
C) rises
D) goes

58. I ______ a shower every morning.
A) make
B) take
C) do
D) have to

59. He ______ the bus to work every day.
A) catches
B) takes
C) gets
D) All of the above

60. I usually go to bed ______ midnight.
A) in
B) at
C) on
D) by the


Part 2 — Business English — Questions 61–100

61. I work ______ a large international company.
A) at
B) for
C) on
D) by

62. She works ______ the marketing department.
A) at
B) in
C) on
D) for

63. He is ______ charge of the sales team.
A) in
B) on
C) at
D) for

64. I have a meeting ______ my manager tomorrow.
A) with
B) to
C) for
D) at

65. We need to ______ a meeting for next Monday.
A) arrange
B) make
C) do
D) prepare up

66. Could you ______ me the latest sales report?
A) send
B) give to
C) send to
D) show me to

67. Please ______ me know if you have any questions.
A) tell
B) let
C) say
D) give

68. We need to ______ the meeting because John is sick.
A) postpone
B) canceling
C) delay it up
D) stop

69. The meeting has been ______ until Friday.
A) postponed
B) delayed
C) moved
D) All of the above

70. Our company ______ computers to schools.
A) supplies
B) gives
C) provides to
D) delivers for

71. We need to find a new ______ for our products.
A) customer
B) client
C) market
D) Both A and B

72. The company wants to ______ its sales this year.
A) increase
B) grow up
C) rise
D) make higher

73. Our sales have ______ by 15% this year.
A) increased
B) raised
C) grown up
D) made

74. The company made a large ______ last year.
A) profit
B) profitable
C) earning
D) salary

75. We need to reduce our ______.
A) costs
B) prices
C) profits
D) salaries only

76. The price of the product has ______.
A) increased
B) risen
C) raised
D) Both A and B

77. We need to ______ our customers better.
A) understand
B) know about
C) understand about
D) understand to

78. Good customer ______ is very important for a company.
A) service
B) attention
C) treatment
D) serving

79. The company is planning to ______ a new product next month.
A) launch
B) begin
C) open
D) start out

80. The new product was very ______ with customers.
A) popular
B) popularity
C) popularly
D) population

81. We need to improve the quality of our ______.
A) products
B) productions
C) producing
D) produce

82. The manager asked me to ______ a report.
A) write
B) make
C) do
D) Both A and B

83. Could you ______ this document before the meeting?
A) check
B) control
C) verify it out
D) inspect about

84. We need to ______ the problem as soon as possible.
A) solve
B) resolve
C) deal with
D) All of the above

85. She is ______ for managing the project.
A) responsible
B) responsibility
C) in responsible
D) responsibly

86. We are looking for someone with good communication ______.
A) skills
B) abilities
C) capacities
D) Both A and B

87. He has five years of ______ in sales.
A) experience
B) experiences
C) experiment
D) experienced

88. She applied ______ a job at our company.
A) for
B) to
C) at
D) in

89. We need to ______ a new employee.
A) hire
B) employ
C) recruit
D) All of the above

90. The company is looking for ______ employees.
A) reliable
B) reliability
C) reliably
D) rely

91. He always arrives on time. He is very ______.
A) punctual
B) punctuality
C) punctualing
D) punctualized

92. We need to ______ the deadline because we need more time.
A) extend
B) increase
C) grow
D) rise

93. The project is ______ schedule.
A) behind
B) under
C) below
D) late of

94. We are working hard to finish the project ______ time.
A) on
B) in
C) at
D) by the

95. The manager asked us to work ______ the problem together.
A) on
B) at
C) with
D) for

96. We need to ______ a solution to this problem.
A) find
B) look
C) search
D) discover about

97. The company wants to ______ costs without reducing quality.
A) cut
B) reduce
C) lower
D) All of the above

98. The manager gave us some useful ______.
A) advice
B) advices
C) information
D) informations

99. We need to ______ our goals for the next year.
A) set
B) make
C) do
D) establish up

100. Our main ______ is to increase customer satisfaction.
A) goal
B) target
C) objective
D) All of the above


Gabarito

RespostaRespostaRespostaResposta
1A26B51A76D
2B27A52B77A
3A28B53A78A
4A29C54A79A
5A30B55A80A
6B31B56A81A
7A32A57A82D
8C33A58B83A
9A34B59D84D
10B35A60B85A
11C36A61B86D
12C37B62B87A
13A38B63A88A
14A39C64A89D
15A40D65A90A
16B41A66A91A
17A42A67B92A
18B43A68A93A
19B44A69D94A
20B45A70A95A
21A46A71D96A
22A47A72A97D
23C48A73A74A
24B49D74A98A
25A50A75A99A
100D

*

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário