40 frases em inglês com erro

🔎 Find and Correct the Mistake – B1

Aqui estão 40 frases em inglês, cada uma contendo apenas um erro. O aluno deve identificar e corrigir o erro.
  1. She go to work by bus every day.
  2. I have visited London last year.
  3. He don't like coffee.
  4. We was very tired after the trip.
  5. I am studying English since two years.
  6. There is many people in the classroom.
  7. She can to speak three languages.
  8. I didn't went to school yesterday.
  9. My brother is more tall than me.
  10. They are watching TV when I called them.
  11. I have a good news for you.
  12. He is interested on learning Spanish.
  13. I usually am getting up at seven o'clock.
  14. She has 25 years old.
  15. We didn't had enough time to finish the project.
  16. This book is more interesting that the other one.
  17. I want that you help me with this exercise.
  18. There aren't some restaurants near my house.
  19. He is married with a doctor.
  20. If it will rain tomorrow, I'll stay at home.

✅ Gabarito

  1. go → goes
    → She goes to work by bus every day.
  2. have visited → visited
    → I visited London last year.
  3. don't → doesn't
    → He doesn't like coffee.
  4. was → were
    → We were very tired after the trip.
  5. since → for
    → I am studying English for two years.
    (Mais natural: I have been studying English for two years.)
  6. is → are
    → There are many people in the classroom.
  7. to speak → speak
    → She can speak three languages.
  8. went → go
    → I didn't go to school yesterday.
  9. more tall → taller
    → My brother is taller than me.
  10. are watching → were watching
    → They were watching TV when I called them.
  11. a good news → some good news
    → I have some good news for you.
  12. on → in
    → He is interested in learning Spanish.
  13. am getting → get
    → I usually get up at seven o'clock.
  14. has → is
    → She is 25 years old.
  15. had → have
    → We didn't have enough time to finish the project.
  16. that → than
    → This book is more interesting than the other one.
  17. that you help → you to help
    → I want you to help me with this exercise.
  18. aren't some → aren't any
    → There aren't any restaurants near my house.
  19. with → to
    → He is married to a doctor.
  20. will rain → rains
    → If it rains tomorrow, I'll stay at home.


Aqui estão 20 frases em inglês, cada uma contendo apenas um erro. O aluno deve identificar e corrigir o erro.

🔎 Find and Correct the Mistake – B2

  1. If I would have more free time, I would travel more often.
  2. She has been working here since three years.
  3. I’m not used to wake up so early on weekends.
  4. He suggested to go to a different restaurant.
  5. Despite of being tired, she continued working until midnight.
  6. By the time we arrived, the meeting already started.
  7. If I had known about the problem, I would tell you earlier.
  8. She is one of the most talented employee in the company.
  9. I’m looking forward to meet you next week.
  10. He asked me where was I going after work.
  11. The project needs to be finish before Friday.
  12. Neither the manager nor the employees was aware of the changes.
  13. I wish I can speak English more fluently.
  14. She told me that she has never been to Canada before.
  15. The company is considering to hire more experienced workers.
  16. I have finished the report yesterday, so you can check it now.
  17. Although he was very tired, but he decided to continue studying.
  18. This is the first time I have ever saw such a beautiful place.
  19. He is responsible of managing the entire department.
  20. The new policy will be implemented unless the employees will complain about it.

📝 Gabarito

  1. would have → had
    → If I had more free time, I would travel more often.
  2. since → for
    → She has been working here for three years.
  3. wake → waking
    → I’m not used to waking up so early.
  4. to go → going
    → He suggested going to a different restaurant.
  5. Despite of → Despite
    Despite being tired, she continued working.
  6. started → had already started
    → The meeting had already started.
  7. would tell → would have told
    → I would have told you earlier.
  8. employee → employees
    → One of the most talented employees.
  9. to meet → meeting
    → I’m looking forward to meeting you.
  10. was I going → I was going
    → He asked me where I was going.
  11. finish → finished
    → The project needs to be finished.
  12. was → were
    → Neither the manager nor the employees were aware.
  13. can → could
    → I wish I could speak English more fluently.
  14. has → had
    → She told me that she had never been to Canada.
  15. to hire → hiring
    → The company is considering hiring more workers.
  16. have finished → finished
    → I finished the report yesterday.
  17. Although...but → Although...
    Although he was tired, he decided to continue studying.
  18. saw → seen
    → This is the first time I have ever seen such a beautiful place.
  19. of → for
    → He is responsible for managing the department.
  20. will complain → complain
    → The new policy will be implemented unless the employees complain.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário