Teste de Ingles

 

Atividade de Gramática Inglesa — Nível B1

Escolha a alternativa correta.

Present Perfect × Past Simple

  1. I _____ to London three times.
    • A) went
    • B) have been
    • C) was
    • D) go
  2. She _____ her homework yesterday.
    • A) has finished
    • B) finishes
    • C) finished
    • D) have finished
  3. _____ you ever eaten sushi?
    • A) Did
    • B) Have
    • C) Has
    • D) Do
  4. We _____ this movie last weekend.
    • A) have watched
    • B) watch
    • C) watched
    • D) have watching
  5. He hasn't called me _____.
    • A) already
    • B) yet
    • C) yesterday
    • D) last night

Future: Will × Going to

  1. I think people _____ live longer in the future.
    • A) are going to
    • B) will
    • C) do
    • D) have
  2. Look at those clouds! It _____ rain.
    • A) will
    • B) is going to
    • C) is
    • D) has
  3. I’m tired. I think I _____ go to bed early tonight.
    • A) am going to
    • B) will
    • C) going
    • D) am
  4. They have bought the tickets. They _____ travel to Spain next month.
    • A) will
    • B) are going to
    • C) would
    • D) have
  5. “The phone is ringing.” “I _____ answer it.”
  • A) am going to
  • B) will
  • C) am
  • D) going

Modal Verbs

  1. You _____ wear a seat belt in a car.
  • A) should
  • B) must
  • C) might
  • D) could
  1. _____ you help me with this exercise?
  • A) Must
  • B) Should
  • C) Could
  • D) Might
  1. You _____ smoke inside the hospital.
  • A) don't have to
  • B) mustn't
  • C) should
  • D) can
  1. I’m not sure, but she _____ be at home.
  • A) must
  • B) should
  • C) might
  • D) has to
  1. You look tired. You _____ take a break.
  • A) should
  • B) mustn't
  • C) can't
  • D) might not

Conditionals

  1. If it rains tomorrow, we _____ at home.
  • A) stay
  • B) stayed
  • C) will stay
  • D) would stay
  1. If I have enough money, I _____ a new computer.
  • A) bought
  • B) will buy
  • C) would buy
  • D) buying
  1. If I were rich, I _____ around the world.
  • A) travel
  • B) will travel
  • C) would travel
  • D) traveled
  1. If she studies more, she _____ the exam.
  • A) passes
  • B) passed
  • C) will pass
  • D) would pass
  1. What _____ you do if you won the lottery?
  • A) will
  • B) would
  • C) do
  • D) did

Comparatives and Superlatives

  1. My car is _____ than yours.
  • A) cheap
  • B) cheaper
  • C) cheapest
  • D) more cheap
  1. This is _____ restaurant in the city.
  • A) better
  • B) the better
  • C) the best
  • D) best than
  1. English is _____ than I expected.
  • A) easy
  • B) easier
  • C) easiest
  • D) more easy
  1. Mount Everest is _____ mountain in the world.
  • A) higher
  • B) the highest
  • C) highest than
  • D) more high
  1. This exercise is _____ difficult than the previous one.
  • A) more
  • B) most
  • C) much
  • D) many

Gerunds and Infinitives

  1. I enjoy _____ books in my free time.
  • A) read
  • B) to read
  • C) reading
  • D) reads
  1. She wants _____ a new language.
  • A) learning
  • B) learn
  • C) to learn
  • D) learned
  1. He decided _____ a new job.
  • A) find
  • B) finding
  • C) to find
  • D) found
  1. They love _____ football at the weekend.
  • A) playing
  • B) to playing
  • C) play
  • D) played
  1. I hope _____ you again soon.
  • A) seeing
  • B) see
  • C) to see
  • D) saw

Relative Clauses

  1. That's the man _____ helped me yesterday.
  • A) which
  • B) where
  • C) who
  • D) when
  1. This is the book _____ I told you about.
  • A) who
  • B) which
  • C) where
  • D) when
  1. That's the restaurant _____ we had dinner.
  • A) who
  • B) which
  • C) where
  • D) whose
  1. I remember the day _____ we first met.
  • A) where
  • B) who
  • C) when
  • D) which
  1. She's the woman _____ car was stolen.
  • A) who
  • B) which
  • C) whose
  • D) where

Passive Voice

  1. English _____ in many countries.
  • A) speaks
  • B) is spoken
  • C) is speaking
  • D) spoke
  1. The house _____ last year.
  • A) built
  • B) is built
  • C) was built
  • D) has build
  1. These cars _____ in Germany.
  • A) make
  • B) are made
  • C) made
  • D) are making
  1. The emails _____ yesterday morning.
  • A) sent
  • B) were sent
  • C) are sent
  • D) have send
  1. This book _____ by millions of people.
  • A) has read
  • B) has been read
  • C) has reading
  • D) was reading

Prepositions and Phrasal Verbs

  1. I'm interested _____ learning Spanish.
  • A) on
  • B) at
  • C) in
  • D) for
  1. She is good _____ playing tennis.
  • A) at
  • B) in
  • C) on
  • D) for
  1. I’m looking _____ my keys. Have you seen them?
  • A) at
  • B) for
  • C) after
  • D) on
  1. Please turn _____ the lights before you leave.
  • A) on
  • B) up
  • C) off
  • D) into
  1. We need to look _____ this problem carefully.
  • A) into
  • B) on
  • C) at
  • D) up

Mixed Grammar

  1. She _____ TV when I called her.
  • A) watched
  • B) was watching
  • C) has watched
  • D) watches
  1. I _____ coffee every morning.
  • A) drink
  • B) am drinking
  • C) drank
  • D) have drunk
  1. They _____ dinner when the lights went out.
  • A) had
  • B) were having
  • C) have
  • D) are having
  1. I haven't seen John _____ Monday.
  • A) for
  • B) since
  • C) during
  • D) from
  1. She has lived here _____ five years.
  • A) since
  • B) during
  • C) for
  • D) from

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário