TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO EM INGLÊS — B1


TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO EM INGLÊS — B1

100 questões de múltipla escolha

Instruções: Escolha a alternativa que melhor completa cada frase.

1.

I usually ______ breakfast at seven o'clock.

A) take
B) do
C) have
D) make

2.

My brother is very ______. He always helps people when they need him.

A) helpful
B) lazy
C) nervous
D) noisy

3.

We need to ______ a hotel before we travel.

A) repair
B) book
C) deliver
D) borrow

4.

I couldn't sleep because the neighbors were making too much ______.

A) voice
B) music
C) sound
D) noise

5.

She is looking ______ her younger brother this weekend.

A) into
B) after
C) at
D) for

6.

I need to ______ some money from the bank before going on vacation.

A) lend
B) spend
C) withdraw
D) waste

7.

The opposite of "cheap" is ______.

A) expensive
B) weak
C) poor
D) low

8.

We were late because our car ______ on the way to work.

A) broke up
B) broke out
C) broke into
D) broke down

9.

Could you ______ me a favor?

A) take
B) give
C) do
D) make

10.

I don't understand this word. I'll ______ it ______ in the dictionary.

A) look / after
B) look / out
C) look / for
D) look / up

11.

She felt very ______ before her job interview.

A) nervous
B) noisy
C) ordinary
D) delicious

12.

You should ______ an appointment with the doctor.

A) take
B) make
C) have
D) do

13.

The train was very ______, so we had to stand.

A) comfortable
B) empty
C) crowded
D) quiet

14.

I forgot my umbrella and got completely ______.

A) tired
B) dirty
C) cold
D) wet

15.

He is very ______. He never tells lies.

A) lucky
B) honest
C) polite
D) patient

16.

We need to ______ the meeting until next week.

A) postpone
B) prepare
C) arrive
D) invite

17.

My sister is ______ in learning Japanese.

A) interest
B) interesting
C) interested
D) interests

18.

I don't have enough money to ______ a new laptop.

A) earn
B) afford
C) save
D) cost

19.

The teacher asked us to ______ our homework before Friday.

A) stop
B) close
C) finish
D) end

20.

Could you ______ the lights? It's too dark here.

A) take off
B) put away
C) turn off
D) turn on

21.

I usually ______ the bus to work.

A) drive
B) take
C) make
D) go

22.

She ______ a lot of money from her new job.

A) earns
B) finds
C) wins
D) gains

23.

Don't forget to ______ your passport when you travel abroad.

A) hold
B) bring
C) take
D) carry

24.

My phone battery is almost ______.

A) finished
B) dead
C) ended
D) empty

25.

We need to ______ a decision soon.

A) take
B) make
C) create
D) do

26.

He is very ______. He always arrives on time.

A) selfish
B) reliable
C) careless
D) nervous

27.

I don't like this shirt. Can I ______ it?

A) return
B) replace
C) exchange
D) change

28.

She ______ smoking two years ago.

A) gave back
B) gave out
C) gave up
D) gave away

29.

The movie was so ______ that I almost fell asleep.

A) tired
B) tiring
C) boring
D) bored

30.

I'm really ______ because I have an important exam tomorrow.

A) worried
B) comfortable
C) pleased
D) exciting

31.

The supermarket is ______ from my house, so I usually walk there.

A) close up
B) nearly
C) nearby
D) near to

32.

We need to ______ the problem before it gets worse.

A) answer
B) solve
C) explain
D) reply

33.

He couldn't come to work because he was ______.

A) pain
B) unhealthy
C) injured
D) ill

34.

I need to ______ some photos from my phone to my computer.

A) connect
B) transfer
C) upload
D) download

35.

Please ______ the form and send it to us by email.

A) fill over
B) fill up with
C) fill on
D) fill in

36.

The hotel room was very ______. There was a large bed and a beautiful view.

A) comfortable
B) suitable
C) convenient
D) available

37.

My father is ______ from work at 6 p.m.

A) usual back
B) back usually
C) usually back
D) usually returns back

38.

I don't know where my keys are. Can you help me ______ them?

A) look at
B) look for
C) look up
D) look after

39.

She speaks English very ______.

A) betterly
B) good
C) well
D) best

40.

We had to ______ the match because of the rain.

A) avoid
B) prevent
C) refuse
D) cancel

41.

I was very ______ when I passed my driving test.

A) pleased
B) disappointed
C) boring
D) nervous

42.

You should ______ your room before your guests arrive.

A) turn up
B) take up
C) look up
D) tidy up

43.

The opposite of "dangerous" is ______.

A) careful
B) safe
C) quiet
D) secure

44.

I don't have any cash. Can I ______ by credit card?

A) spend
B) cost
C) pay
D) charge

45.

The teacher told us to ______ attention.

A) give
B) pay
C) take
D) make

46.

We are ______ forward to our vacation.

A) seeing
B) waiting
C) looking
D) watching

47.

He is ______ of heights, so he doesn't like flying.

A) nervous
B) afraid
C) anxious
D) worried

48.

I have to ______ my little sister while my parents are away.

A) look up
B) look into
C) look after
D) look for

49.

She ______ a mistake in her report.

A) made
B) took
C) did
D) had

50.

Can you ______ me your phone? I need to make a call.

A) give
B) borrow
C) rent
D) lend

51.

I need to ______ some new shoes because my old ones are uncomfortable.

A) pay
B) spend
C) buy
D) cost

52.

The restaurant was so ______ that we couldn't find a free table.

A) busy
B) full
C) crowded
D) noisy

53.

My grandmother is 80, but she is still very ______.

A) working
B) active
C) alive
D) energetic

54.

We arrived ______ the airport two hours before the flight.

A) to
B) on
C) at
D) in

55.

I have never ______ such a beautiful place.

A) watched
B) seen
C) observed
D) looked

56.

The doctor told me to ______ more water.

A) have
B) drink
C) take
D) eat

57.

You should ______ a jacket. It's cold outside.

A) carry
B) dress
C) wear
D) put

58.

He ______ his job because he found a better one.

A) left
B) lost
C) abandoned
D) missed

59.

I don't ______ what time the shop closes.

A) understand
B) remember
C) realize
D) know

60.

Could you ______ the volume? It's too loud.

A) turn away
B) turn over
C) turn down
D) turn off

61.

She ______ her mother. They look very similar.

A) looks after
B) takes off
C) looks for
D) takes after

62.

I need to ______ my email before I send it.

A) check
B) see
C) watch
D) control

63.

The bus was late, so I ______ my appointment.

A) lost
B) forgot
C) missed
D) failed

64.

He works very ______ because he wants to finish early.

A) strongly
B) hard
C) strong
D) hardly

65.

The teacher asked us to ______ the answer in our notebooks.

A) write over
B) write out from
C) write down
D) write up

66.

I don't like this hotel. The room is too ______.

A) noisily
B) noisy
C) noise
D) noisiness

67.

She was ______ when she heard the good news.

A) delighted
B) confusing
C) disappointing
D) surprising

68.

You should ______ your seat belt before the car starts moving.

A) fix
B) close
C) attach
D) fasten

69.

I have to ______ a presentation at work tomorrow.

A) take
B) make
C) give
D) do

70.

He couldn't ______ the instructions because they were too complicated.

A) understand
B) notice
C) recognize
D) realize

71.

We need to ______ the train at the next station.

A) get out
B) get off
C) go away
D) leave from

72.

She is very ______. She always thinks carefully before making decisions.

A) sensitive
B) serious
C) sensible
D) nervous

73.

The opposite of "polite" is ______.

A) angry
B) unfriendly
C) rough
D) rude

74.

I forgot to ______ my alarm, so I woke up late.

A) prepare
B) put
C) set
D) make

75.

We should ______ a taxi because it's raining.

A) get
B) make
C) drive
D) take

76.

My computer isn't working. I think it needs to be ______.

A) fixed up
B) repaired
C) corrected
D) prepared

77.

He ______ his old clothes to a charity.

A) exchanged
B) collected
C) donated
D) borrowed

78.

I don't want to ______ money on things I don't need.

A) spend away
B) waste
C) throw
D) lose

79.

The film was ______ than I expected.

A) well
B) best
C) more good
D) better

80.

Please ______ me when you arrive.

A) speak
B) tell to
C) call
D) say

81.

She is responsible ______ organizing the event.

A) about
B) with
C) of
D) for

82.

I need to ______ some information about the university.

A) find up
B) know about
C) find out
D) discover out

83.

He ______ his jacket because he was feeling hot.

A) took away
B) took off
C) took down
D) took out

84.

The students were ______ because they had an important test.

A) stress
B) stressful
C) stressing
D) stressed

85.

We don't have enough time to ______ the whole museum.

A) assist
B) visit
C) attend
D) assist to

86.

I ______ my wallet on the bus yesterday.

A) forgot
B) missed
C) left
D) lost

87.

She has a very good ______ of humor.

A) thought
B) sense
C) feeling
D) mind

88.

The teacher asked the students to work ______ pairs.

A) with
B) at
C) in
D) on

89.

I was ______ by how quickly he learned English.

A) interested
B) impressive
C) surprised
D) impressed

90.

You should ______ smoking if you want to improve your health.

A) give back
B) give away
C) give up
D) give out

91.

He doesn't ______ well with his new colleagues.

A) get through
B) get on
C) get over
D) get up

92.

The weather was terrible, but we ______ going for a walk.

A) went away
B) went over
C) went on
D) went out

93.

I need to ______ my clothes before the trip.

A) gather up
B) prepare up
C) pack
D) collect

94.

She was late because she ______ the bus.

A) forgot
B) left
C) missed
D) lost

95.

The doctor gave me some ______ about how to improve my diet.

A) suggestion
B) advice
C) information
D) advices

96.

We should ______ the environment by using less plastic.

A) save from
B) prevent
C) protect
D) defend from

97.

He is ______ in computers and technology.

A) keen
B) exciting
C) interesting
D) interested

98.

I can't hear you. Could you ______?

A) speak through
B) speak over
C) speak up
D) speak out

99.

The company is going to ______ a new product next month.

A) start up
B) launch
C) open up
D) begin out

100.

After a long discussion, we finally ______ an agreement.

A) arrived
B) came
C) got
D) reached

GABARITO

Resp.Resp.Resp.Resp.
1C26B51C76B
2A27C52C77C
3B28C53B78B
4D29C54C79D
5B30A55B80C
6C31C56B81D
7A32B57C82C
8D33D58A83B
9C34B59D84D
10D35D60C85B
11A36A61D86C
12B37C62A87B
13C38B63C88C
14D39C64B89D
15B40D65C90C
16A41A66B91B
17C42D67A92C
18B43B68D93C
19C44C69C94C
20D45B70A95B
21B46C71B96C
22A47B72C97D
23C48C73D98C
24B49A74C99B
25B50D75D100D


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário